This Privacy Statement applies to Rentaga SRL, Avenue Louise 54, 1050, Brussels. It describes how Rentaga Platform collects and processes personal data about our (potential, existing or former) esteemed Customers suppliers/ and other business partners. Rentaga Platform is firmly committed to protect the privacy and personal or company data of any company, expert or visitor registering, using and/or visiting our website (platform) https://rentaga.com Rentaga mobile application and underlying IT systems (or Rentaga Platform) in compliance with the EU privacy and data protection legislation (GDPR).
When do we collect your personal or company data?
In order to get access to or use some parts or features of the Rentaga Platform, you will be asked to provide some personal or company data on the website (such as your name, address, e-mail address, phone number etc.)
In the context of registering, using or visiting the Rentaga Platform, you may also (be asked to) provide some personal or company data to Rentaga via e-mail, sms or any other medium.
We continuously centralize, update and provide 1 transparent overview on the Rentaga Platform of we can find on the web, which includes company and/or personal data, through the use of various tools and techniques, such as scraping.
In order to assess and/or optimize the performance, marketing and/or user experience of the Rentaga Platform and/or further develop the Rentaga Platform, your personal data or company data that is either publicly available online or elsewhere or made available by using the Rentaga Platform, through social media or otherwise, can also be collected by Rentaga Platform.
Why do we collect and use your personal data?
When providing your personal data via the website or e-mail, sms or in any other way to Rentaga Platform, you provide your explicit and unambiguous consent to Rentaga to process, if applicable, your personal data to:
- Provide you access to some parts or features of the Rentaga Platform
- Perform any agreement between you and Rentaga Platform
- Rentaga wishes not to collect sensitive personal data, such as data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, health or sex life.
Like most websites, we use technologies that are essentially small data files placed on your computer, tablet, mobile phone or other devices (refer to collectively as a “device”) that allow us to record certain pieces of information whenever you visit our interact with our website.
Cookies are small text files (typically made up of letters and numbers) placed in the memory of your browsers or device when you visit a website or view a message. Cookies allow a website to recognize a particular device or browser.
There are several types of cookies:
- Session cookies expire at the end of your browser session and allow us to link your action during that particular browser session.
- Persistent cookies are stored on your device in between browser sessions, allowing us to remember your preferences or actions.
- First-party cookies are set by the site you are visiting.
- Third-party cookies are set by a third party site separate from the site you are visiting.
Cookies can be disabled or removed by tools that are available in most commercial browsers.
The preferences for each browser you use will need to be set separately and different browsers offer different functionality and options.
4. Advertising or targeting related: We may use first-party or third-party cookies, including ads relevant to your interest, on our site or on third party sites. This includes using cookies to understand the usefulness to you of the advertisements and content that has been delivered to you, such as whether you have clicked on an advertisement.